PatientPop is searching far and wide for an awesome Customer Success Training Coordinator! Based in Santa Monica, PatientPop is a Series-A funded startup that is the first practice growth platform for healthcare providers — transforming the way doctors promote and advance their practices. You will be joining an extremely dynamic team. Our hard-working and fun-loving environment offers big/small events, tons of benefits, diverse employee development, a fancy espresso machine, generous PTO, and more!
PatientPop is looking for a highly motivated and forward thinking Customer Success Trainer to develop and deliver internal and external training and produce and maintain a library of collateral and documentation. The Customer Success Trainer will report to the Manager of CS Operations and partner with the People Team to ensure execution and success of CS training programs.
What You’ll Do:
- Research, create, and deliver internal and external training materials which will be delivered in various formats, including but not limited to presentations, webinars, one-pagers, videos, value story emails and Salesforce Knowledge articles.
- Work with CS members to identify and analyze training gaps and propose scalable solutions.
- Lead new employee onboarding programs and maintain all supporting materials.
- Measure success of training programs.
- Oversee and maintain the company’s Wiki with all CS training materials and documentation.
- Become a subject matter expert in our process, product and customer portal.
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Business, Communications, or Marketing
- 1-3 years of training experience, preferably in a SaaS business
- Strong presentation and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, PPT, Excel
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- You flourish in a high growth tech environment and adapt well to change
- A “can do” attitude!
Perks and Benefits:
- We offer a fun startup environment, and exceptional learning opportunity with 3X entrepreneurs.
- Competitive compensation structure.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company!
- Promotion and growth opportunities.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people.