We are looking for a Training Manager to join Smartly.io’s global training team. This team helps to ensure that all existing and new employees are fully trained on Smartly.io’s product and supporting Smartly.io customers with scalable product training content. Our Training team is currently four people strong. The person will report directly to the Global Head of Training based in Helsinki.
As Training Manager, you will
- Build and execute the Smartly.io product training strategy.
- Create training content/training modules, training collateral and other training like webinars and e-learning materials.
- Facilitate training processes to ensure all new hires (and existing employees) and customers receive high-quality onboarding in order to maintain a high level of product knowledge.
- Work closely with other Smartlies, including product management, product marketing and commercial organization to identify training needs across the organisation.
- Ensure and update all training materials.
- Work as a team to make sure that your team is continuously up to speed with new products and training materials.
- Ensure the effective delivery of information by using a variety of techniques such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, lectures and/or e-learning.
- Be expected to measure the training program quality, to ensure continuous improvement, and adjust the material and training to deliver the required results.
- Report on training delivered and its effectiveness by working with site leads and the Head of Global Training as well as linking training success to measurable company targets.
- Ensure together with the Training team that the Learning Management System (LMS) is accessible to both Smartly.io employees and customers.
We are definitely looking for you, if you
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and visual communication skills.
- Have strong coaching, mentoring and motivational skills.
- Are detail and results-oriented, comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment, and self-motivated to work under minimal supervision.
- Have an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have demonstrated successful experience in building and delivering training programmes.
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads - Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a team of over 400 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 17 cities around the world and represents 54 different nationalities.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]