We’re looking for an experienced Training Manager to join the people team to help develop and grow our Learning & Development philosophy, “Discover Your Best Self” across our three London hotels (soon to be four).
It’s a great opportunity to get stuck in and ensure we develop and retain our talented teams and newbies.
What’s in it for you…
- A competitive salary and eligibility to participate in our annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension and life insurance
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
- it’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you when on site
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you’ll do…
- Partner with our Director of People Development and Head of People & Culture to drive our Discover Your Best Self culture
- Partner with our Talent Attraction Partner to ensure onboarding of newbies
- Deliver The Hoxton company induction to all our newbies with the People Team
- Partner with our hotel teams to implement and deliver site specific training
- Drive the development and growth of our management teams through our management development programmes
- Support the build and delivery of training sessions
- Liaising with external Learning & Development facilitators
- Managing our LMS for London including the design and build of modules (Flow)
- Ad hoc projects to support the wider London People team including new hotel openings
What we're looking for...
- Previous training experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment would be fantastic
- Loves all things people development and seeing people grow to be their best self in their role
- Not afraid to stand up in front of a crowd and deliver face to face training
- Good understanding of Learning Management Systems (knowledge of Flow would be a bonus)
- Nothing escapes your eagle eye for detail even when you’re spinning multiple plates
- Keen to learn and pick up new things
- Organised is your middle name and you make sure everything is in the right place
- You naturally want to help and support the people around you; others have most likely described you as a ‘People person’ and you’re great at building relationships
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get things done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way