Uniplaces is an international, venture backed team, making it easy for millions of students worldwide to find and book their accommodation online. As part of our growth strategy, the company is looking for an experienced Training Manager to assist our VP Operations in all process quality and people development matters.
We are a results oriented business with global ambitions who value team spirit in which everyone feels responsible and empowered to achieve their potential and be rewarded for doing so. The future Training Manager will be a vital part of the Ops team in ensuring robust and structured training plans aiming and stellar customer service and sales performance.
- Be responsible for the Training Program organization and content, to deliver great training to newcomers and current employees.
- Evaluate trainee´s performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement and implementing them after approval.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures connected with Operations KPI´s and the Uniplaces Values.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical and behavioural training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Build and manage a proper feedback loop to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, behaviour needs and other factors.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials that will facilitate learning.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences and workshops.
- Analyse training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve the Training program.
- Review and evaluate training and apprenticeship programs for compliance
- Train Heads and Team Leaders in techniques and behaviour skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Coordinate Quality assessment of all Lisbon Teams, guaranteeing implementation of the principles by all teams, linked with Satisfaction KPI´s.
- Guarantee total alignment of newcomers with Uniplaces Values, making sure that all newcomers have AMAZING soft skills to our Customers but also with colleagues and Team Leaders.
- Continuingly assess Uniplaces values and positivity across the Lisbon Organization, making sure that all employees are “ambassadors” of our beliefs as a company.
- Guarantee alignment of all phases of an Uniplaces employee life cycle (recruitment, training, integration, on-job, contract renewals, etc..) guaranteeing that decisions and processes are completely aligned with Uniplaces values.
- Be responsible for managing our Internal Knowledge Base (content and organization)
- Previous experience on Managing Training Programs (+2 years)
- Experience in providing AMAZING training for Customer related areas (2 years)
- Experience on Building Training Content and Managing Knowledge base´s
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages, are an advantage)
- Great computer literacy
- Building Content for Training in Simple, Appealing and Effective way
- Amazing Communication Skills and Engaging Positivity
- Professional, Dependable, Down to Earth and Empowering
- Fast Analysis and autonomous decision making
- Extremely Contagious Communication and interpersonal skills
Passionate and Extremely Positive
- High Customer Focus and Orientation
- Representing Uniplaces in all situations.
- Negotiation, influencing and conflict management
- Managing complexity / problem solving.
- Fantastic Teaching skills
- High Organization and Orientation skills
The Training Manager will be reporting to VP Operations and will be based in Lisbon.