Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Training Specialist will be responsible for helping employees prepare for employees for a successful career and provide ongoing support. This will require a candidate to successfully work with cross-functional departments to assess training needs. Duties include training development, scheduling, facilitating training classes, collaborating with stakeholders to determine training needs, preparing reports, and coaching employees on Lucid’s on-the-job training program.
- Design, schedule and deliver classroom and hands-on training experiences.
- Maintain training facility and equipment.
- Develop and conduct onboarding sessions for new hires.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs based on the needs of the business.
- Measure learning effectiveness.
- Participate in new training material development.
- Interact with shop departmental leaders to resolve training concerns and drive process improvements.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Associate degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems.
- Advanced facilitation skills.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people, including cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Advanced problem-solving skills to respond to the manufacturing process and system.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.