eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
Represents eXp Realty as a front-line organization to assist agents with their Transaction Processing related inquiries. World-class customer service / experience is required for every interaction with strong problem solving skills, empathy and urgency to every engagement.
The Transaction Processing Concierge represents the Transaction Processing Team and is responsible for communicating to and working with Transaction Processing Specialists to resolve issues on behalf of the agents.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Available to assist agents that walk-in or phone in to the Transaction Processing Concierge in eXp World.
- Responds to agent inquiries that come in to the general Transaction Processing Team e-mail inbox and voicemails
- Utilizes Cloud based Transaction Processing Platforms to research and answer specific agent inquiries regarding: Transaction Processing platform questions, Disbursement Authorization needs, Commission Payment Status, Education of Transaction Processing Services provided
- Ensures agents are directed to appropriate eXp department for inquiries beyond the scope of the Transaction Processing Team
- Communicate and answer Agent questions in eXp Email in a timely manner
- Assists Transaction Processing Team with specific projects and back-up support
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work well with agents
- Respond to agents’ questions in a timely and professional manner
- Work independently, resolve problems in a timely manner
- BA/AA strongly preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a high-volume, real estate payment process with focus on delivering a world-class customer service / experience
- Real Estate Experience in Transaction Contract Management a strongly preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents including real estate contracts, leases, and settlement statements
- Highly adaptable and a clear-thinking problem solver
- A self-starter on individual projects and a contributing member on team projects with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Positive, trustworthy and dependable
- SkySlope experience preferred
- Ability to work remotely with no direct in-person supervision
eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.