The role… transformation Lead in the core team of VimpelCom!
VimpelCom is on the move and is aiming to become the best telco provider in the world. Therefore we focus on innovation and efficiency. To become best in class in organizational design and transparency , we have established a global transformation team that focuses on Integration, Transformation & Shared Services. This team will be the core of our transforming organization by bringing new initiatives forward and making the output visible to the entire organization. It’s function is to get alignment throughout the 14 countries, with a focus on supply-chain, procurement and shared services . A fantastic engagement for an experienced professional who want to roll up the sleeves and fulfill the role between our operational companies, board and all the new departments in a young and ambitious company. The team is fresh, truly international and full of potential!
In a nutshell, this is what we are looking for…
The ideal candidate for the team should have a proven track record in corporate transformations in the role of a consultant. Knowledge of supply-chain, procurement and shared services is a pre. Knowledge of our industry is a nice to have, but not necessary; we look for a strong analytical mind who likes to crack the case. The candidate should have 4 to 7 years of experience and should be open to work in an international team.
So what are you doing in the team?
• Provide support to Director Transformation in driving performance management - establishes weekly cadence, performance tracking, unblocks barriers
• Execution for major transformation elements, such as procurement and supply chain transformation, organizational model, OpCo integration etc
• Responsible for developing and implementing strategies and leading the process of service delivery and service mobilization
• Provide operational support to Director Transformation in building and managing a new sub organization
• Support in Transformation of regional local procurement and real estate professionals into a virtual Group team to execute the strategy and deliver the annual savings targets, as well as enhance capabilities and innovation where applicable.
• Manage specific projects to increase the effectiveness of the performance transformation team.
This job has been filled or removed by VimpelCom.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Transformation Lead job post.✕