What would it look like if we started over? That’s the question that fuels all of us at Hampton Creek. We started this company because we deeply believe that eating well should be easy. The right thing for our bodies and for the world, should be affordable for everyone. And it should be unthinkably, mouthwateringly delicious. We are the fastest-growing food company on earth and we are looking for smart, motivated people looking to make a positive impact join us as we scale up our business.
So what would you do if you had the chance to start again? If building a world-class food company that will change the world and shape the future of food sounds like a great fit, apply for this job. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of Hampton Creek’s operations. You will partner with members of the Operations team to manage all aspects of production planning.
· The Transportation Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for key inventory management and production logistics
· Coordinate all logistics details of delivering our products from our 3rd co-manufacturers (co-packers) to our distribution centers and partners (retail and foodservice)
· Analyze forecasting of production and shipments deadlines to meet the needs of our actual purchase orders
· Monitor and track all inventory to maximize product transportation schedules
· Partner with transportation vendors to schedule all inbound and outbound shipments
· Work with cross-functional partners across Sales and Operations to communicate any changes to production deadlines, transportation delays and potential production shortages
· Prepare and provide all necessary documentation and compliance requirements to ensure on-time deliveries across retail and foodservice network partners
· 2 – 3 years of experience managing logistics in a fast-paced, high-impact environment
· Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on supply chain management or organizational planning or related fields
· Quick learner, highly organized and ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
· Must be an effective communicator and provide exceptional customer service to external vendors and internal partners
· Inventory management experience a plus
This job has been filled or removed by Hampton Creek.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Transportation Logistics Coordinator job post.✕