Traeger Grills, headquartered in Salt Lake City, has been revolutionizing BBQ grilling and outdoor cooking for 30 years. We obsess over providing world-class experiences to not only our customers, but also to our retail partners and vendors. Recently voted as a 2016 & 2017 Best Company to Work For, and a Top 25 Fastest Growing Company by Utah Business Magazine, we’re looking for individuals who are committed to winning. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture based around teamwork, quality, innovation and constant growth and development. We cook together and we win together!
Each Travel Team member is highly skilled at prioritizing their responsibilities and multitasking. They are masters of ‘Done Done Done’ as they facilitate 60-100 travel itineraries every week and provide full duty of care to those out on the road. They demonstrate the upmost professional attitude at all times and represent the brand and culture among fellow employees and travel providers. They also adapt to change regularly, maintain a flexible perspective, and demonstrate a willingness to help no matter what in order to get the job done.
• Manually data entry all BA itinerary details and costs into the Travel App
• Calculate BA commission check additions and deductions for travel exceptions
• Maintain corporate rewards profiles/records and link to booked travel (Emerald Club exec status, United Perks Plus approved travelers, Delta Skybonus, Amex, etc)
• Monitor the use of corporate travel rewards/points for maximum benefit
• Cancel and keep record of unused flights for future credit/use
• Negotiate hotel rates/contracts and establish corporate accounts for future business
• Process daily hotel payment Credit Card Authorizations
• Cancel unused hotel nights to eliminate no-show fees; keep record of future credits
• Approve/allocate by department our weekly rental car invoices for Accounts Payable
• Facilitate rental car accident claims between Enterprise/National and Hartford Insurance
• Reconcile monthly cc statement and allocate each transaction by department
• Investigate fraudulent attempts/transactions on our cc and any other billing discrepancies
• Create and maintain a spend analysis for travel by dept, season, marketplace, etc
• Assist with overflow projects as needed
• Contribute to weekly/monthly team meeting with input and suggestions for operations, efficiency, cost savings and team/company culture.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Traeger Wood Pellet Grills.