Do you want to travel on someone else’s dime? Do you have electrical experience? What about Foreman or Management experience? Wachter is looking for you! We have an immediate opening for a Traveling Electrical Foreman working in industrial and commercial settings. Typical work week could be approximately 60 hours a week depending on job site requirements and deadlines.
- Master/Journeyman license
- 5-8 years verifiable supervisory experience on large projects
- Worked in a heavy commercial/ Industrial environment
- Electrical print reading
- Personal hand tools
- Current valid driver’s license. No DUI or DWI’s in the last 3 years and no negative driving patterns
- Complete all paperwork accurately including mobile app
- Day or night schedule based on client needs
- Willing to work overtime and weekends if needed
- Install UPS Systems 100kw or larger.
- 250kw and larger Generator installs.
- Proficient use of Greenlee 881/555 series Bender and Ratchet/hand benders.
- Basic understanding of control wiring.
- Knowledge of current NEC code.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment (forklift, lull, backhoe, scissor lift, boom lift).
- Basic computer skills.
- Trouble shooting skills.
- Long term employment with an array of benefits for the right person
- $115.00 per day per diem when over night travel is required
- Company Vehicle
- Medical, Dental, Prescription & Vision Benefits
- Life, AD&D and LTD insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Teladoc, TriaHealth, Legal Shield
- Company-Matched 401(k) and IRA Retirement Savings
Wachter's greatest asset is the people who work here. We are a family owned company since 1930 and we see each employee as a critical piece of the Wachter Family.
Follow us on social media! Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
We value relationships and invest in our employees. Join the Wachter family and chart your career path!
Headquartered in Lenexa, KS, Wachter is a nationwide technology integrator and electrical contractor. We’re the partner-of-choice for many of the Fortune 500, and we support small and medium businesses across the country from our 12 regional offices. We’re a fourth-generation family-owned company, and our primary goal is building lasting relationships — with clients, partners, and employees.