It started from a simple idea: to provide a better public transportation service to people. From creating a leading taxi-booking app to fulfilling a social mission, we have provided a better livelihood for many people here in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a social startup to provide a better transportation experience for passengers and increase income for taxi drivers. From expanding our offices and receiving fundings from our esteemed business partners to building a welfare plan for our drivers and building an R&D center, Grab is embarking on many initiatives to improve the company and our customers’ experience. We are committed to our mission of transforming the transportation industry in this region.
With our rapid expansion, we have grown to be more than just a taxi-booking mobile app in the region. As we commit in assuring every ride is an exceptional experience, every passenger is assured that a Grab ride is safer, speedier, and with certainty from start to finish. With some of the brightest minds onboard, you are part of the shift that revolutionize the way people move in Southeast Asia. As Grab is the cumulative effort of innovative minds who believe in a social mission, our mission isn’t searching for success - we are searching for sustainability for everyone.
Grab believes success is dependent on tapping into one’s potential. The same applies to our employees: We believe that to make a social impact in Southeast Asia, we not only need the brightest and most talented minds but also individuals whose skills can be cultivated to their fullest capabilities.
At Grab, we provide the perfect working environment for our employees, which allows them to be not afraid of trying out different ways of solving a problem. In return, they learn new skills and challenge their perceived limits, thus building their career at the same time. You will also work closely and be inspired by thought leaders who have vast experience in the industry.
Join us to unleash your fullest potential.
- I. Treasury Activities
- Monitor cash/ liquidity for each single legal entity.
- Management of treasury account.
- Opening and closing account, change bank signatories i.e. addition or deletion.
- Maintain the master list of all the bank accounts and bank contact lists.
- Monitor and follow up the application status with local finance colleagues for legal entity.
- Prepare for interbank fund transfer, short term deposit settlement.
- Follow up on treasury settlement issues.
- Support on the production of liquidity forecast.
- Monitoring of the counterparty exposure limits by bank.
- Liaise with bank relationship manager for banking matters.
- Support on any projects launch/ implement by Regional Treasury.
- II. Reporting
- Coordinate and submit the weekly cash position to Regional Treasury.
- Consolidate the weekly cash flow forecast report from all region and submit to Regional Treasury.
- Support on the cash flow forecast and variance analysis.
- Check and ensure timely recording of all investment transactions
- Minimum Degree with at least 3 years Treasury related experiences with MNC
- Problem solving skills, good in analytical with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written
- Good excel skill and knowing dynamic system will be an advantage
- Ability to multi-task, high tolerance for change and ambiguity