CSD Internal Candidates only
The TRS Team Lead supports the Supervisor in the day to day operations of the TRS Center in a manner which encourages employee engagement and support, excellent customer service, product knowledge and innovative processes.
• Ensures all call processing guidelines are met
• Provides support to center agents while on floor duty
• Administers, grades and records monthly surveys / ergonomic surveys and communicate results to agents
• Administers, grades and records quarterly typing tests and communicate results to agents
• Monitors real time adherence and call statistics and communicates with supervisors to ensure on-phone and off-phone activity is managed efficiently throughout the day
• Adheres to floor duty schedule and processes calls when not on floor duty
• Supports recognition activities
• Assumes team responsibility in the absence of a Supervisor
• Monitors and ensures compliance with established CSD polices and procedures
• Contributes to programs that provide a positive working environment
• Contributes to overall safety of workplace
• Meets all customer expectations and company standards
• Supports follow-up CAP discussions with agents while projecting a professional image
• Attends job-appropriate meetings and training sessions
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Six months experience within the TRS program (Preferred)
• Consistent positive work performance as assessed by attendance records and previous quality surveys
CSD offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. For a full list of benefits and perks, please visit the career page.
Communication Service for the Deaf, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and drug free and tobacco free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.