Trust and Safety Content Analyst
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Trust & Safety Content Analyst who will be responsible for receiving, processing, investigating, and resolving customer disputes, fraudulent cases, Terms of Service violations and escalated Risk related customer facing issues. Report and reconciliation of disputes as well as minimizing risk and loss is essential in this position. The position is expected to complete inquiries in a timely and precise manner. Serving our more than 450 million members worldwide, the Trust & Safety team is the group tasked with keeping LinkedIn a professional place.
- Research and resolve all issues related to spam, Account Takeover and Terms of Service violations.
- Basic knowledge of identity theft and industry risk trends.
- Effectively identify problems and issues by performing relevant research using the appropriate tools.
- Able to manage internal and external escalations received for fraud and all other disputes.
- Communicate effectively and concisely with customers and internal partners in pursuit of resolution on cases in written form.
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including but not limited to policies, upgrades, and customer care issues.
- Analyze identity theft and misuse reports, identify trends that need to be addressed and communicate findings to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Address site violations in a timely manner via telephone or written correspondence.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals.
- Assist in day to day Risk related job functions including but not limited to customer facing, product payment delinquencies, risk reporting, and other duties as needed.
- Answer phone calls and inquiries from Customer Service and other areas within the business.
- Rotational shift involved.
- 1+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: fraud investigation, account take over, fraud prevention or terms of service reviews. Internet experience preferred.
- Ability to identify, analyze and report risk trends to improve customer experience.
- Customer communication experience (e-mail, phone and chat).
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications (MS Excel) and basic knowledge of word processing applications (MS Word) required.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking in a busy, high-volume environment and have the ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines.
- Must be well organized with keen attention to detail with demonstrated effective follow-up skills.
- Requires demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of business, with a strong orientation towards providing outstanding customer service.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products including: Outlook, and PowerPoint with proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Strong proficiency with the Internet, including the ability to explain Internet functionality to customers via telephone or email.
- Ability to multi-task using different media.
- Knowledge of internal systems & software (Intranet, web-based applications)
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to the customer or internal business contact.
- Ability to communicate effectively via email transmission by utilizing proper grammar and punctuation skills.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on appropriate research with involvement as needed by key stakeholders. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude required