In 1986, Asset Living was founded with a vision to serve communities better. Since the beginning, our undeniable passion has driven our organic growth from a small property management firm to one of the most trusted allies in real estate. Today, we’re honored to be a valued partner to customers and communities throughout the United States. Asset Living manages a portfolio consisting of 100,000+ units and 133,500+ beds. We’re a company dedicated to growing communities. It starts with the community we’ve created at Asset. Asset is a team of diverse backgrounds, unique ideas, and distinct personalities. Together, there are no limits to what we can accomplish. Asset is not just another job–it’s a life-changing opportunity to find your passion, reach your goals, and work alongside the most driven team in real estate. Join us today!
The Turn Help is responsible for assisting in carrying out the maintenance processes of the property, including corrective, preventative, routine, and cosmetic maintenance. Turn Help is also responsible for the make-ready process consistent with the property’s operational objectives under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Community Maintenance
- Responsible for cleaning, trash removal, and general maintenance of grounds and residential areas, including make-ready units and common areas
- Respond to resident/management requests and work orders for community common areas, buildings, and units in a timely manner
- Ensure all repairs and replacements necessary for community common areas and units
- Responsible for daily clean up of the exterior of the community, including grounds, breezeways, and all common areas
- Perform swimming pool maintenance and cleaning and maintain accurate, timely chemical logs
- Inspect grounds, buildings, and other community features daily to daily to identify, minimize and correct hazardous property conditions or liability concerns
- Maintain preventative maintenance program that extends the life of the community while minimizing future repairs
- Responsible for understanding and following Asset key policy
- Maintain well-organized and adequately stocked maintenance shop while adhering to safety standards and OSHA guidelines
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in maintaining the hazard communications program; teach and promote safe work practices
- Participate in unit inspections as requested
- Report any observed violations of community rules and regulations to the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Community Manager
- Utilize property resources, equipment and supplies economically
- Perform additional tasks and responsibilities requested by Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager
- Customer & Resident Relations
- Manage excellent customer service and monitor service request turnaround and responsiveness
- Projects a favorable image of the community to achieve property objectives and public recognition
- Ensure consistency in dealing with residents on all matters
- Enforce policies of the community that the immediate supervisor delegates
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on additional responsibilities without notice.