At Numerify, we are passionate about delivering great customer experiences utilizing cutting edge technologies through sound agile development practices. As we continue to evolve our platform capabilities, the UI Architect will drive the architectural direction of the UI’s for our BI analytical platform. Apart from being hands on, he also needs to have a strong emphasis on quality. The architect will serve as the technical subject matter expert for all UI development spanning across the product portfolio at Numerify. This position will also work with stakeholders to understand and document software requirements and ensure application UI meets functional requirements and user experience.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Numerify platform product line.
- Participate in rapid prototypes to evaluate frameworks or design concepts.
- Strive for clean and extensible code.
- Produce high quality code with automated tests that performs and scales.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts.
- Team player that values team excellence over individual productivity.
- Experience with Java programming or other Object Oriented language.
- Understanding of XML, JSON, DOM, and other W3C standards.
- Working knowledge of REST web services.
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of related experience.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Good understanding of usability and visual design principles
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Knowledge of UI frameworks and libraries such as AngularJS, Dojo, JQuery, bootstrap or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of J2EE based MVC frameworks (Spring MVC preferred).