We are looking for an experienced UI Designer, to join our fast-growing Shoreditch based Product team and report to the Head of Product Design.
You will be:
- Supporting the Head of Product Design, UX designers and Product Team to deliver world-class user Interfaces
- Supporting the agile development squad(s) by creating and delivering development-ready UI assets that adhere to best-practice brand and consistency standards.
- Idea / concept generation
- Produce brand standards and style guides
- Refine and optimize existing user interfaces
- Test new ideas before implementation
- Conduct visual research
- Advocate company guidelines across platforms and apps
- Attend user research and usability testing sessions with customers.
- Analyse all research and feedback to derive insights that can be shared with the wider product
Your porfolio should:
- Clearly show your passion and flair for great user interfaces and user centered design.
- Show that you’re dedicated to creating and refining the best experience across multiple applications and media types.
- Show your journey through iterations to execution
- Show a strong eye for layout colours and typography.
- Graduate degree in a design related field or equivalent experience
- 3-4 years UI experience
- A passion for creating digital experiences that delight
- Experience of designing digital services over web, mobile and social media
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Zeplin…
- Solid understanding of user-centred design principles and methodologies
- Ability to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams across design, development and production
- Experience working within Scrum or other agile delivery environment
- Ability to own and lead multiple projects, delivering on time and on brief
- Be a motivated and self-confident individual, able to manage multiple streams or work and derive prioritization from different sources.
- Keep up to date with the latest UI design and usability trends and techniques
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate of the
latest design trends
- Be self confident, flexible, motivated and an exceptional communicator
- Annual Leave: 25 days excluding public holidays
- Non contractual Benefits:
- Day off for your birthday
- Perkbox Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Work-Place Pension