This is a full-time role based in Portland, OR.
We are a young start-up seeking a UI Designer interested in having a large impact on the early stages of an exciting project. We’re a distributed team located in Portland, OR and Los Angeles, CA, building a unique user experience and IoT infrastructure for the automotive industry - a workplace on wheels.
- UI design for several web and mobile products, including interior control, customer booking and vehicle management applications.
- Graphic design for website and marketing materials, including branded van interiors for clients and social media content.
- Partner with UX designers to turn wireframes mockups into high-fidelity prototypes.
- Collaborate closely with Vibe’s founders and product designers to turn ideas into reality through user research, prototyping, and more.
- A portfolio that demonstrates unique and clean digital design
- 3+ years experience in a similar field (UI, Graphic Design, UX, Product, etc.)
- Strong UI skills, including visual and graphic design, layout, color/type, iconography, and branding
- Experience designing, prototyping, and shipping web and mobile applications
- Experience working closely with developers and other designers
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CS, or other equivalent tools
- Photography and/or video editing skills a plus
- Motivated independent thinker and problem solver, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and doesn’t mind wearing many hats
If you feel you’re a good fit, please share your resume and portfolio links (including any passwords) with us at email@example.com