As a UI Designer, you are a core member of the team and you are responsible for bringing design visions to come to life. Digital design is in your veins and the drive for creating exceptional work is constant. You love to work in a high-paced, high demanding, and dynamic team and working environment. You can service clients in their design needs from project vision to go-live.
Your duties & responsibilities
- Take in briefs and outdated master designs and bring them to life in high-quality UI designs in both design prototypes as well as a cutting edge product design system
- Together with a UX designer, serve as a pro-active sparring partner on cutting edge design solutions for our client and the tech team
- Translate your key visuals into and a well-documented product design system
- Thoroughly understand design trends & user needs, incorporating those in your designs
- Sweat the details while maintaining an eye for the big picture
- A proven UI design portfolio that shows skills, design styles, and experience with digital products and design systems
- 3+ years working experience in digital product and brand design with a hands-on approach to the work, preferably in an agency environment
- Excellent skills in Adobe XD and other Adobe apps
- Fluent in English
- People-oriented, stress-resistant, team player, disciplined, helpful, accurate, representative, energetic and flexible
- Be part of a leading international digital agency from the coolest office in Rotterdam (or from home!)
- Join a highly diverse and international family of driven colleagues
- Daily lunch at the office, with healthy snacks, drinks and lots of coffee
- Attend exclusive expertise sharing events, relaxing Friday afternoon drinks and tasty summer bbq's on the roof terrace with the best view in town, once we can all hang out in person again!
- A competitive salary with amazing working conditions: pension, 23 days off for a 40h workweek, education and growth opportunities as well as good career perspectives
At DPDK, we are dedicated to delivering custom-made, exceptional digital design products to our clients. We lead with our values of exceptionalism, transformation, craftsmanship, drive, and sincerity. We strive to be better and new every day, and we like to challenge everyone else to do the same with our products!
Our unique team is looking forward to welcoming you as a fellow DPDKer. Please read the job description thoroughly before applying, and provide a brief cover letter describing why you would be an excellent fit for the position.