At Numerify, we are passionate about delivering a very consumable, scalable and highly performant customer experience utilizing cutting edge technologies through sound agile development practices. As we continue to evolve our platform capabilities, we are looking for highly-motivated and talented UI Engineers to join a fast-growing team and work collaboratively with other engineering groups to design, implement and deliver a high quality Analytics product in the Cloud with an awesome user-experience.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Numerify platform product line.
- Participate in rapid prototypes to evaluate frameworks or design concepts.
- Strive for clean architecture and extensible code.
- Produce high quality code with automated tests that performs and scales.
Required Skills & Experience:
- In-depth understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts.
- Knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases.
- Experience with Java programming or other Object Oriented languages.
- Understanding of XML, JSON, DOM, and other W3C standards.
- Working knowledge of REST web services.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks and libraries such as AngularJS, Dojo, JQuery or Bootstrap.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Team player that values team excellence over individual productivity.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Good understanding of usability and visual design principles
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Data warehousing and BI
- ETL & Data preparation
- Amazon Web Services
- Experience designing and implementing SaaS or PaaS offerings
- Working knowledge of J2EE based MVC frameworks (Spring MVC preferred).
- Experience with Agile software development and Test Driven Development methodologies.