At NextEV, we are rethinking the future of cars and mobility to make of this world a much better place to be. As the UX/UI team, we are at the core of it. We envision and craft unique experiences for our users, in and out of the car. We challenge conventions and believe design can create a much better future.
We're seeking an exceptional individual to set and evolve the visual for our designs. A creative leader that can generate and express creative points from concepting all the way to launch. Due to the novelty of both the company and the role, this creative should be very comfortable venturing into the ambiguous and the unknown. As a principal visual designer you will be at the forefront of these efforts and be directly responsible for decisions to form all of our experiences.
We are looking forward to you join this fantastic adventure.
Responsibilities as a member of the UX team
● Getting stuff done
● Not conforming to what has been done in the past
● Designing spectacular car experiences [cockpit, ecosystem of apps, etc.]
● Being a guardian for craft and taste
● Being a great partner to engineering and product management
● Guiding and supporting other designers
● Being a core member of the design community
Responsibilities as Principal Visual Designer
● Designing unique car experiences
● Exploring and setting the visual language DNA for the car UI: color, iconography, typography, and others
● Leading the creation of a scalable design language
● Creating the correspondent design systems and libraries
● Being an integral part in helping build a world-class design team
● Advising and guiding the IC visual designers
● You have done this before and exceeded any expectation or you have unquestionable evidence you can do this
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new UI - Principal Visual Designer job post.✕