Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
Tasks and responsibility:
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers according to Product Design Guidelines
- Establish and promote Product Design Guidelines, best practices, quality requirements, conventions and standards
- Collaborate with Project Management and Development to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create Wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conceptualise original ideas, bringing simplicity and user friendliness to complex designs
- Create versions, mutations, subpages, dialog-boxes based on guidelines
- Follow guidelines, quality requirements, conventions and rules
- Follow technology improvements and recommend their usage
- Mentor and review other UI/UX Designers
Skills and experience toolbox:
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related
- 5+ years UI/UX Designer or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable Web and Mobile platform UI design skills, must have online portfolio (mandatory for application)
- Strong visual design skills with UI design and development
- Knowledge of industry best-practices for SEO and accessibility
- Experience designing for web-based transaction systems such as eCommerce flows, registration forms, and collaborative tools
- Willing to learn and develop, follow technology improvements
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively and to think analytically and to overview complex systems
- High level of attention to detail and professionalism
- Team player
Bonus points for knowledge of the following programs/applications:
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of MAC OS X platform
More about us!
- Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxemburg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers.
- Current portfolio companies include:
- TAG Channel - A domestic television network
- SonicBox.com - Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
- Oranum.com - Streaming spiritual community platform
- Elvoline.com - Luxury travel destination site
- Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants should be local to Los Angeles and authorized to work in the U.S.