Introduction to Shield AI
Shield AI’s mission is to protect service members and civilians with artificially intelligent systems. For our world-class team, no idea is too ambitious, and we never stop working to make possible what looks out of reach today. We are backed by Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, have been shipping product since 2018, and are growing rapidly.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will help delight our customers by devoting your talents to the translation of complex human-robot interactions into elegant design solutions. You will work alongside a team devoted to excellence, committed to collaboration, and focused on helping users maximize the power of AI to protect service members, first responders, and civilians.
What you'll do
- Contribute to our growing Visual Design System and enhance library of components
- Design low-fidelity mockups and rapid prototypes for user testing and iteration
- Design high-fidelity, pixel-perfect user interaction designs
- Support user testing, feedback gathering and analysis
- Collaborate with designers, AI developers and hardware engineers to bring your designs to reality
- Other duties as assigned
- An online portfolio showcasing UI/UX design and prototyping
- Experience working with design systems
- Strong knowledge of and passion for user-centered design principles
- Experience designing user experiences, from mockups to functional prototypes
- Keen eye for details, color use, typography, and consistency in design
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated record of working hard, being a trustworthy teammate, holding yourself and others to high standards, and being kind to others
- Ability to work cross-functionally with ease
- Creative and excited about working in a technical environment of robotics and AI products
If you're interested in being part of our team, apply now!
Shield AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To conform to U.S. Government regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.