TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
As a UI/UX designer at TrackTik, your mission is to reinvent existing products and ensure the successful adoption of new products and solutions through clear, creative and forward-thinking designs. To do so, you will plan and perform user research and UX strategy, interpret feedback and insights into value-driven experiences, and influence product priorities and roadmap.
As a member of the product team, you will collaborate across the organization to define designs, and test concepts and features. More specifically, you will apply design thinking to perform UX-related activities from idea to launch, working closely with Agile development teams to ensure execution of the designs.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners/managers and BAs
- Own all stages of the design process from user flows, wireframes & prototypes to elegant attractive Interfaces and interactions.
- Present high fidelity mockups to internal teams, key stakeholders and clients for feedback
- Solve product problems with a focus on the best user experience while balancing design cohesion, and ease of implementation
- Help establish and document UX/UI guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Research latest trends in interface design
Your Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4 or more years of relevant experience in using UI/UX design best practices to design solutions, responsive design and Front-End Development;
- Experience working on B2B technology products
- Strong knowledge and understanding of UI concepts, Material Design and Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience working on design systems
- Up-to-date knowledge of design softwares like Adobe XD, Sketch or Figma
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Ability to break down and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment to hit multiple project milestones
- Team Player; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- In order to apply for this position a cover letter and portfolio are required
- Comprehensive health and dental plans from day 1
- An Employer Assistance Program
- Telemedicine 24/7
- Matching for your RRSP contributions
- Long-term access to teleworking
- One paid volunteer day a year
- One additional day of vacation per year of service
- Referral bonuses
- When we are not working remotely, access to a recently-renovated office in Montreal including a mini-gym, massage chairs, snacks and gourmet coffee everyday
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values: we take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!