We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia
(Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
As the UK Sales Development Lead you will develop and execute the UK Go To Market sales strategy. This is a key role that will be accountable for delivery of ARR results in the UK region including conversion of development customers, pre-commercial agreements, and sales execution in the region. You will report the Business Development director.
What you'll be doing
- Secure business in the UK developing partners into commercial customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior management within health care and presenting to senior management
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle, identifying and developing leads and presenting our capabilities to senior level decision makers, driving the complete sales process from discovery to negotiating and bringing deals to close and ensuring a smooth transition from sales execution to implementation and client success
- Support the product team in the development and testing of value propositions with clients in targeted markets
- Provide on-going feedback to, and work collaboratively with management, product teams, operations, tech, and engineering to ensure successful commercialisation of products
It would be great if you have
- Experience in direct Healthcare technology consultative sales in either software, technology services or technology consulting with the NHS
- Demonstrated experience in managing pipeline progression and delivery of forecasted deals
- A proven track record of selling into and contracting with the NHS
- Demonstrated experience in co-developing with customers in the UK the necessary documents for the 5 case business model
- Experience in women’s health, radiology and or medical software
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaboration at all levels, both internally within the company and externally with clients
- A combination of entrepreneurial drive and strong commercial acumen demonstrated through the ability to drive results with the right balance of tactical and strategic thinking
What we offer
- You can be part of a world-class team that has the potential to improve breast screening for millions of women
- The opportunity to be on the global forefront of bringing AI safely into clinical practice
- The ability to learn more than you ever thought possible
- We offer a competitive salary including equity to make you a partaker of our success
- We care about your personal life - we offer 22 days paid annual leave plus 3 days over Christmas, extended parental leave and health insurance
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.