Do you want to help change students’ experience across the world and develop your leadership skills at the same time? Join Uniplaces as we try to build the most trusted global brand for students. We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive student to grow and manage our team of ambassadors in Berlin. As a part of the Uniplaces Academy, the ambassadors reach out to students on campus who are coming to their city or going abroad. You will be acting as a link between Uniplaces and the ambassadors of your city to achieve one mission: spreading the Uniplaces word by representing our brand online and offline at the key universities and around your city. This is your chance to gain first-hand experience in one of Europe’s most successful startups.
- Recruit new ambassadors to join the Uniplaces Academy and form teams at key universities in your city;
- Train and manage the ambassador teams to spread our brand message, on and off campus;
- Set up regular meetings with the Campus Leaders to ensure alignment with the objectives of the Uniplaces Academy;
- Support Uniplaces in its collaboration with universities and partnering with the best brands of your city to make student life easier;
- Raise brand awareness by sharing Uniplaces content on all available channels (Facebook, Uniplaces Blog) and coverage on campus media;
- Attend, plan and host events for students at key universities and around your city;
- Report all activities to Uniplaces through regular updates and provide feedback to enable tracking of performance.
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate/postgraduate study;
- Approachable, proactive and ambitious personality;
- Fluent in local language and English, both spoken and written (other languages are always a plus!);
- Able to work autonomously within time constraints;
- Engaged and well-connected at university, involved with student organizations
- Results-oriented: Your performance will be assessed based on achieved results;
- Passion for branding and content creation on social media platforms;
- A fit with Uniplaces culture: You are down to earth, pragmatic, diplomatic, creative, energetic, smart, collaborative, transparent, motivated, entrepreneurial, commercial
- First-hand startup experience in our fast-paced business;
- Development of leadership skills through management of own team;
- Support and mentoring from Uniplaces through regular meetings with the Academy team and Country Marketing Manager at the Uniplaces office;
- Competitive performance-based incentive scheme;
- Certified experience for your CV and recommendation from top European startup;
- Opportunity to join our Traineeships in the Lisbon HQ.