Do you want to help change students’ experience across the world and develop your leadership and management skills at the same time? Join Uniplaces as we build the most trusted global brand for students. We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive student to grow and manage our team of ambassadors in Lisbon. As a part of the Uniplaces Ambassador Programme, the ambassadors reach out to students on campus who are coming to their city or going abroad. You will be acting as a link between Uniplaces and the Lisbon ambassadors and receive the coolest insights and work closely together with one of Europe’s most successful startups.
If you think you have what it takes to become our Ambassador Manager in Lisbon, fill out the application form below and state your motivation by describing your ideas for this role. Please notice that this is a student part-time position.
- Recruit new ambassadors to join the Uniplaces Ambassador Programme and form teams at key universities in your city;
- Train and manage the ambassador teams in their daily tasks on and off campus;
- Set up regular meetings with your ambassadors team for strategic meetings, trainings, team buildings and other events;
- Work closely together with the Portuguese market team in partnerships, events and other activities;
- Report all activities to Uniplaces through regular updates and provide feedback to enable tracking of performance;
- Strategic development of the Uniplaces Ambassador Programme in Lisbon, setting up processes and structures together with the programme executives;
- Identifying new sources for gathering supply for the Uniplaces platform and supervising the processes;
Overseeing and proposing new projects, such as the after-booking experience, the Uniplaces Buddy Programme, and others.
- Enrolled in postgraduate study or involved with universities and/or student organisations;
- Approachable, proactive and ambitious personality;
- Natural leader, passionate about community building;
- Fluent in local language and English, both spoken and written (other languages are always a plus!);
- Able to work autonomously and in a well-organised manner within time constraints;
- Results-oriented: your performance will be assessed based on achieved results;
A fit with Uniplaces culture: you are down to earth, pragmatic, diplomatic, creative, energetic, smart, collaborative, transparent, motivated, entrepreneurial, commercial
- First-hand startup experience in our fast-paced business;
- Development of leadership skills through management of own team;
- Support and mentoring from Uniplaces through regular meetings with the Uniplaces team and General Manager for Portugal at the Uniplaces office;
- Competitive performance-based incentive scheme;
- Certified experience for your CV and recommendation from top European startup;
- Opportunity to join our Future Talents programme in Lisbon.
Please note: If you are going abroad for an exchange, you can also apply to join the Uniplaces Ambassador Programme in other cities in Europe. Find out where we are: www.uniplaces.com.
NB: This is not a full time position at Uniplaces.