We are looking for a developer to join one of our game development teams based in London. You’re expected to have a good understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns, also a thorough understanding of graphics, performance issues and trade-offs, great attention to detail and ability to work with deadlines.
Your role will be hands-on in the development of new features and also supporting existing ones, writing unit tests and code reviews. As a senior developer you’ll be asked to provide support and mentor junior developers, and take part in technical discussions. You’ll work closely with producers, designers, and developers in a highly collaborative and genuinely agile environment.
- Experience with best practices such as TDD
- Has shipped at least 1 mobile title into production
- Experience in building flexible and reusable systems
- Ability to easily learn and work with new problems and new technologies
- Experience with optimisation of complex systems.
- Understanding how network protocols work and experience with client-server communication
- Experience with UML and/or diagrams
- Ability to work with scrum and agile
Nice to have:
- Administrative experience with Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence, Crowd), Artifactory and Jenkins.
- Familiar with the automation of repetitive admin tasks
- Strong knowledge of DevOps, Linux Administration, Application Support, CI and Service Delivery
- Experience in deploying cloud solutions (AWS or Google)
- Experience with source control management (Git, CVS, etc)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with high performance computing
- Scripting/programming language (Perl, Ruby, Python, Shell, etc.).
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days of holiday per annum
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Events throughout the year
- Subsidised Gym