Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
The University Recruiting Team at Roblox is growing! We are looking for a seasoned University Recruiter with a passion for working with early career professionals and has experience in hiring and sourcing. This role is a great opportunity to make an impact and help build our university program at Roblox.
- Experienced with 2+ years of full-cycle university recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple teams
- Successful in sourcing qualified candidates and closing candidates
- Familiar with developing UR programs with a focus on diversity
- Passionate about early career talent and connecting individuals to exciting opportunities
- An exceptional team player with a great sense of humor and are able to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within fast-paced, diverse cross-functional teams
- An excellent communicator
- A master at prioritization and can thrive in an rapidly changing environment
- Eager to work on small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Proficiency in ATS Management and G Suite are a plus!
- Ability to work with multiple groups and functions, including remote teams, and build strong personal networks across a complex, fast-moving organization.
- Willing to travel 4-8 weeks of the year (Once it’s safe to do so, of course!)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers as a talent advisor in understanding and meeting their hiring needs and provide best in class experience
- Hire interns and new grads for a variety of teams ranging from engineering to specialized business functions
- Build out efficient talent pipelining through creative and strategic sourcing strategies, workforce diversity initiatives, brand and marketing campaigns, and networking opportunities.
- Lead recruiting full-cycle from sourcing to close
- Track pipeline data and provide timely updates to hiring partners on open positions and recruiting initiatives
- Ensure a high level of data integrity utilizing our ATS and other systems
- Execute various UR hiring programs that may include campus outreach, driving our participation in key events and growing our employment brand among students
- Oversee, support, and help manage incoming interns and new grads once they join Roblox
- Facilitate effective passive and active talent pipelining through creative and strategic sourcing strategies, workforce diversity initiatives, brand and marketing campaigns, and networking opportunities.
- Assist with event planning, logistics, overall support of the program
Location: San Mateo, CA