- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing.
- Manage and maintain participant recruiting process for a wide range of UX Research projects including sourcing, screening, and scheduling.
- Work on qualitative and quantitative recruitment for user labs, surveys, etc.
- Manage logistics for the participant experience and ensure all necessary legal and financial obligations are met.
- Partner with UX researchers to define scope and recruiting specifications for projects
- Track and analyze participant activity in team databases.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement within recruiting practices and collaborate with team members to implement innovative solutions.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social sciences (anthropology, sociology, etc.), human computer interaction, information science, statistics, data science, or a related field.
- Proven self-starter with strong analytical skills and the ability to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Track record of being extremely organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work and prioritize across multiple projects without getting overwhelmed.
- Exceptional analytical, interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Experience with using online collaboration/spreadsheet and calendar management tools.
- Capabilities in establishing and maintaining cross-functional relationships
- Native Thai speaker only
- 1+ years of experience as a research participant recruiter, research assistant, or other research related role
- Relevant work and project experience in an applied research setting including but not limited to integrating user research into product and design practices and applications.
- Knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
- Experience working in an A/B testing environment
- Some understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
#bangkok #RSCH #IT #1 #LI-VV1