At eero, we intend to create the future, not just react to it; to do that, we need a deep understanding of the world as it exists today. The Product Insights team at eero exists to provide thought leadership about the way users interact with their networks and their homes, both internally and to a broader audience including connected device manufacturers, media and retail partners. As a Quantitative User Experience Researcher at eero, you’ll use data to drive user experience across product, sales and marketing with regular reporting to the product team around engagement and network trends, prototype new metrics and identify key levers for our sales and marketing teams to use in messaging and shopper experience.
- Segmentation and market analysis to drive business decisions across the company, including quantitative analysis of network attributes, demographic information, external data sets and survey results to drive feature prioritization and targeting
- Identify interactions between features, trends in usage and areas for potential improvement
- Defining global metrics for engagement and satisfaction across the product lifecycle
Challenges you would tackle in a typical week:
- Dive into user data to understand emerging trends in network usage and product adoption
- Participate in new product, support or eng initiatives to prioritize feature development
- Analyze survey data to understand user sentiment
- Productionize user data into customer-facing insights and recommendations for improving network performance and security
- 2+ years of work experience doing quantitative analysis across a variety of data types, with a track record of business impact
- The ability and appetite to work cross-functionally – proactive in seeking out relevant counterparts and knowledge sources
- Strong understanding of product architecture and user flows
- Experience in attitudinal and behavioral segmentation
- Strong analytic skills and ability to synthesize large datasets into meaningful insights; including identifying key trends in data and reconciling data across various sources.
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Expert in SQL and Excel, some knowledge of data modeling a plus
- Advanced analytics (supervised, unsupervised, text analytics) a plus
- Comfortable working with very large data sets
- Experience translating quantitative data into compelling, intelligible visualizations
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.