Working knowledge of how to design a customer journey flow with 2-5 years of prior experience as a copywriter, UI/UX designer, or product manager while working closely with end customers.
Your success will depend on your ability to:
- Have a customer-focused mindset to write lightweight copy that has a high impact with little noise.
- Prioritize your activities to support and improve customer experience and focus on the actions that are most impactful for product success.
- Provide deep customer empathy with a curious mindset.
- Capture and synthesize design and development needs and support company objectives.
- Create a path for customer adoption.
- Work independently in a fun and high-velocity environment with all levels of leadership, all kinds of information, and exercise sound judgment where clear guidelines may not exist.
- Have the awareness, conviction, and patience to make course corrections.
- Understand how to balance product velocity and perfect copywriting.
- Understand how to lead multiple products/projects at different stages while staying. organized.
- Are comfortable addressing and resolving ambiguity.
- Recognize and appreciate the diversity of thought and perspectives and use them as a stepping stone to help you open the door to ideas that work.