VideaHealth is a cutting-edge AI-powered solution for dentistry, developed by a team of business operators, engineers, AI scientists, and clinicians spun out of MIT. Our vision is to be the first company to diagnose a billion people globally. Our product is already used by thousands of dental clinicians to improve the quality of care through faster diagnoses, lower operating costs, and improved patient understanding.
About the Position:
VideaHealth is looking for a User Support Specialist. You are the go-to person who will support our customer’s users throughout their AI journey. You will work closely with the customer success teams to ensure VideaAI users receive excellent support. To succeed in this role, you are a fast learner, empathetic, love resolving user inquiries and thrive in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you then we’d like to meet you!
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 customer support
- Provide technical assistance and assist with navigation of the company's platform
- Communicate via telephone, live chat, SMS and email to address user inquiries
- Triage ticket queue for feature requests and bugs, and escalate when necessary to the appropriate stakeholders
- Answer client questions or concerns in a timely, informative, and professional manner
- Day-to-day ticket management
- Manage and deliver according to client SLA response times
- Run analyses on support queue response performance and trends to drive process improvement initiatives
- Write and modify user support documentation
- Collaborate with both Product and Engineering to ensure all reported client bugs or installation related issues are resolved
- Ensure that feedback of service issues reaches the appropriate personnel for effective problem resolution
- Maintain technical familiarity with all VideaHealth products by partnering with Product and Engineering for user support knowledge library updates
- Collaborate with the CS team on customer clinical and technical deliverables
VideaHealth is supported by some of the best investors in the world, having raised over $27M in Venture Capital from Tier 1 investors such as Spark Capital (Twitter, SnapChat, SmileDirectClub), Zetta Venture (Kaggle), and Pillar VC (PillPack), as well as angel investors such as Frederic Kerrest (Co-founder of Okta). Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, and many other outlets.
If you want to join a breakthrough healthtech company and help accelerate its impact and growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!