☰ Hamburger lovers and haters unite. MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for a User Experience Designer to work on a big platform project for an equally big client.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Palermo-based position, you’ll create UX designs as part of a dedicated project team.
- You’ll help to shape the platform by bringing fresh ideas to the table, putting a spin on content and interaction ideas to elevate the experience to new heights.
- You propose additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- You’ll produce high-quality UX deliverables such as detailed wireframes, user flows and prototypes, shaping these from scratch as well as completing those already in the works.
- You create crystal-clear briefings for our visual designers and produce lean documentation of features and functionalities to instruct our developers.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600+ Monks worldwide.
Does This Gig Have Your Name All Over It?
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. But please don’t, and send us your portfolio instead.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have experience working as a UX Designer at a high, international level.
- You speak Spanish and/or English.
- You know Sketch, Google products and the Adobe Suite like the back of your hand.
- You’re familiar with prototyping tools like Marvel and Framer.
- You can create clear decks that effectively communicate your thinking and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- In our line of business, there’s a little surprise around every corner, but with your creative problem-solving skills you can tackle each and everyone of ‘em.
- You’re fascinated by how people interact with technology in practice.
- You’re knowledge about interaction and customer-centric design.
- You’re always up-to-date with the latest (design) trends and innovations.
- You’re meticulous in your process, and have an eagle-eye for detail.
- Last but not least, you are a true team player with very likeable social skills.