☰ Hamburger lovers and haters, MediaMonks Shanghai is looking for an English + Mandarin-speaking User Experience Designer to tackle a range of digital products and platforms for one of China’s biggest international brands.
Role & Responsibilities
● At our Shanghai office, you’ll be joining a dedicated team of Monks that works alongside our international offices to produce high-end work for a top-name client.
● You’ll help to shape our digital platforms and products by bringing fresh ideas to the table, elevating the user experience to new heights.
● You’ll bring fresh ideas to tables around China, putting a spin on content and interaction concepts to elevate user experiences to new heights.
● You’ll employ your expert knowledge of UX design to shape the right process and approach for every project.
● You’re responsible for fleshing out the exact workings of the experience to bring our projects to the point of production.
● Gathering and generating insights, you’ll propose additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of a project.
● You’ll be creating flows, wireframes and prototypes like there’s no tomorrow, laying the functional foundation for our visual designers.
● You’ll write detailed briefings for our global team of visual designer and produce lean documentation on features and functionalities to instruct our developers.
● You’ll create presentations that clearly lay out our UX thinking and process to clients and coworkers alike.
● Your ultimate goal is to bring about great user experiences that also meet the commercial and creative goals of the project.
Does This Gig Have Your Name All Over It? At MediaMonks, you’ll work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting. You’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving-(and-growing) company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market.
You’ll get to be part of a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. We’ll give you an unlimited supply A-OK coffee, and a one-of-a-kind company culture — characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. Thirsty? Let’s meet for a drink.
● For this position, we’re looking for an English + Mandarin-speaking UX Designer who is experienced in creating digital products and experience at a high, international level.
● You know Sketch like the back of your hand and are no stranger to prototyping tools such as Marvel.
● You can create decks that clearly communicate our UX thinking to our clients and coworkers.
● You’re well-versed in interaction and user-centric design and keep up-to-date with the
latest UX developments, trends, fads and innovations.
● You’re meticulous in your process, and have an eagle-eye for detail.
● You’re open to feedback and eager to go the extra mile for every milestone.