Designation: UX Designer
Experience: 3-7 years
Location - Bangalore
Bizongo is one of India’s fastest growing B2B startups and is the leading platform for everything related to packaging.
- Featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- 12x+ revenue growth last year to reach 200 Cr annual revenue.
- Winner of the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category
- Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia CEO
- Backed by strong investors - Accel Partners, IDG Ventures, International Finance Corporation (IFC) and B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Eduardo Savarin.
Does technology-driven disruption excite you? Come join us in our growth as a tech-driven leader!
The Design Team
The Experience Design team plays a key strategic role in Bizongo’s growth plans for the future. Bizongo aims to bring a truly great experience to the B2B sector, by building digital products led by research and design. Bizongo designers work closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure all our products have the user in the centre.
We are a fun bunch that loves solving problems through design. The team is currently ramping up to bring in standard processes and practices that enable smart work, so that the true value of design can be fully utilised, as we continue to scale up. Come join us in building a solid Experience Design team!
What we are looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience as a user experience designer
- Ability to understand complex systems and process flows to build effective solutions
- Strong awareness of Usability principles
- Excellent analysis and articulation to drive clarity
- Drive for innovation and ability to think out of the box
- Ability to look at the larger picture while still paying attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for solving real-life problems through design
- Ability to quickly turn around effective wireframes in an iterative environment
- Ability to use data to make design decisions
- A portfolio or work samples demonstrating your work and process
- Brownie points for -
- Visual Design skills - iconography, colors, web graphics, illustrations, typography
- UX research experience
- UT experience
What you would do here:
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Design, Business, and Engineering teams to translate user and business needs into effective solutions on web and mobile
- Evangelise and own end-to-end design within your product/feature teams, with support from design mentors, when required
- Follow a practical lean UX approach in research, design, and testing, to efficiently deliver the best value to the team
- Use the design system to create efficient, standardised screen layouts
- Assist Senior Designers/Researchers in conducting long term research for innovation when required
- Turn research insights into impactful design decisions
- Iterate on designs with feedback from the team
- Be a part of a learning and growth culture which encourages learning sessions, conferences and other value-add activities
Why work with us?
- Be a part of a dynamic start-up with enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Work with some of the most dynamic individuals in Asia including a Forbes 30 Under 30 CEO and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte, HFI and HUL.
- Awards we have won:
- Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
- The prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
Enjoy a workplace that values you. We pride ourselves in a People Success practice that keeps the wellness, growth and satisfaction of our employees as key objectives. Read more about our work culture: https://bizongo.com/careers
- Be a part of something BIG! Grow with us while we continue to expand as one of the most promising startups in India today.
More about Bizongo
The Indian Packaging industry today suffers from enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy?
That’s where Bizongo comes in. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding.
Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Saverin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC. The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision.
Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 600+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. For those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions, where none existed before - welcome to Bizongo!