User Experience Designers add creative thought leadership to our products while battling for the user.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understand our user’s routine behaviors, goals, processes and personalities
- Collaborate with cross-function strategy team to identify low-level requirements
- Innovate and solve problems related to core business workflows
- Add creative thought leadership
- Assemble workflows into wireframes using our pre-designed interfaces patterns
- Construct working prototypes in Invision
- Conduct user testing to evolve designs and interactions to maximum efficiency
- Frequently report back to internal stakeholders on the progress and estimate completion time of projects.
- Be an advocate for the user
- Exemplify our company values
- Continued learning of emerging UX principles, methodologies, technologies and trends
- Bachelor's degree in HCI, Visual Design, Industrial Design, or Psychology
- 2+ years experience with UX related responsibilities
- A passion for understanding how people think and work
- An eagerness to learn
- Outstanding communication skills
- A sense of humor and unbounding optimism
- Recognize the little details that make a big difference in everyday interactions
- Are both creative and analytical
- Enjoy solving problems
- Crave constructive criticism as a method for growth
- Enjoy collaborating with others to brainstorm ideas
- Are able to keep up with a fast-paced work environment
- Are ambitious and passionate
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?