Design and UX are always at the forefront of every product we at Zeta build. The job of a UX Designer II is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined, and even magical. In this role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible, easy-to-use, and delightful designs for our customers around the world—from first-time users to sophisticated experts. You will collaborate with teams of Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them, and ensure that the final product not just solves their problems but also surprises and delights them.
What is the job like?
- Support senior designers in delivering world-class interaction designs from initial concept through to shipping.
- Solve complex design problems in simple and intuitive ways, that blends brand personality, visual, motion, and sound to create delightful experiences.
- Create and assess design solutions based on user research data and user goals.
- Produce design visualizations to help everyone understand what the best experience should be: storyboards, flows, wireframes, prototypes, and vision pieces.
- Work closely and constructively with product management, designers, and engineers to iterate and deliver flawlessly.
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in the context of business and user goals.
- Be self-directed and able to self-manage.
Who should apply for this role?
- 2+ years of interaction design work experience.
- Experience in user interface design, data visualization, and prototyping.
- Proficient in Figma (if not, Sketch/XD).
- Experience with tools such as Principle, Framer, Webflow, or Adobe Suite is a plus.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them in designs.
- Good understanding of information design and user psychology.
- Outstanding communication/presentation skills to showcase your design
Good to have
- Experience in prototyping or front-end development.
- Knowledge of Visual Design.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills in a growing environment.
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta® Banking- we are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an ‘employee benefits’ provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
3) Enterprise Payments - our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
4) Plutus - Plutus is a digital led bank and payments offering initially targeted towards India’s gen X, Y, Z and millennial audiences. Plutus is a strategic partnership between Zeta and a top 3 Indian private sector bank with the mission to build a digital bank completely from scratch. It will serve the bank’s 25 mn+ consumers and drive growth to double the base to 50 Mn+ in the next 5 years. To achieve this, we’ve reimagined banking completely from the ground up.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The product offerings are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. The company has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.Zeta
® was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognised as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.