Media.Monks has an exciting position for a UX Designer with a knack for experiential work. We’re talking pixels and physical products instead of paper; a creative that is practised in developing amazing experiences.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- In this New Delhi -based position, you’ll create UX designs as part of a multi-cultural, multimedia team.
- You’ll help to shape experiences and websites by bringing fresh ideas to the table, putting a spin on content and interaction ideas to elevate the experience to new heights.
- You propose additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- You’ll produce high-quality UX deliverables such as detailed wireframes, event flows and prototypes, shaping these from scratch as well as completing those already in the works.
- You make sure all designs are in line with the project’s objectives and client expectations.
Does This Gig Have Your Name All Over It?
At Media.Monks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. Don’t wait up and send us your CV and portfolio quickly.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have experience working as a UX Designer at a high, international level.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- You speak English fluently.
- You know the Adobe Suite and tools such as XD and Figma like the back of your hand.
- Your Photoshop/Sketch skills are so slick, they look photoshopped; and you also know how to organise your files, layers and folders neatly, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- You’re familiar with prototyping using Figma or XD.
- You can create clear decks that effectively communicate your thinking and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- In our line of business, there’s a little surprise around every corner, but with your creative problem-solving skills you can tackle each and everyone of ‘em.
- You’re fascinated by how people interact with technology in practice.
- You’re knowledgeable about interaction and customer-centric design.
- You’re always up-to-date with the latest (experience) trends and innovations.
- You’re meticulous in your process, and have an eagle-eye for detail.
- You understand CMS components and the limitations that sometimes come with them and are able to leverage those abilities to your advantage
- You are interested in research and discovery work which includes personifications and heuristic analysis
- You are a team player that works well with others and communicates effectively with your Project Manager and creative team
- You are able to present wireframes effectively and are able to showcase reasoning behind each UX decision
- You are able to stitch together an entire website and know how to avoid surprises and deadends in a journey
- You are able to craft memorable exchanges for users of the website
- Last but not least, you are a true team player with very likeable social skills.
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.