ICON-IQ is representing a client looking to hire an experienced UX/Product Designer with 5+ years of experience, to build and maintain a leading mapping application for a growing organization based in Calgary, AB.
The organization is a stable, long-term growth oriented business working in the mapping and visualization sector. They have built a SaaS platform working with land and infrastructure data,serving energy, environmental, utility and government clients.
In the role of UX/Product design, you will belong to a team that oversees the full software development cycle.
- Conducting user research to understand the needs, goals, and pain points of the target audience
- Creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to communicate design ideas and gather feedback
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and other designers, to ensure the final product meets the needs of the end users and the business
- Defining and documenting business requirements, user personas, and design guidelines
- Usability testing and iterating on designs based on feedback
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in design tools and technologies
- Participating in other design related activities such as marketing
Requirements and skills:
- A bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a UX/Product Designer role
- Strong portfolio showcasing examples of previous design work
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Strong problem-solving, communication and collaboration skills.
- Portfolio of work
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 3 weeks PTO
If you are interested please send us you resume!