Consumer Insights Co-op, App UI/UX Research
The Consumer Insight Analyst Co-op will be front-line support for the growing demands within the Consumer Insights organization at SharkNinja. We have a critical mission of developing compelling 5-star products and services for both Shark and Ninja product lines. Working in conjunction with Marketing, Quality, Product Development, and our Consumer Services teams, this is a “hands-on” role, conducting, executing, and managing both quantitative and qualitative app research projects.
This role will allow for a comprehensive introduction into consumer research principles & tasks and User Experience Research, Strategy, and Design.
· Help represent the “Voice of the Consumer” in all aspects of App UI/UX development for both Shark and Ninja connected products
· Screening survey links prior to launching to ensure the content programmed matches original documents created
· Coordinating the research logistics between analysts and platform providers to ensure timely and accurate execution
· Sourcing recruits for user testing, surveys, etc.
· Analyzing and organizing qualitative consumer feedback to provide research analysts with high level awareness of comment trends and counts
· Viewing consumer videos to highlight and clip key quotes and habits
· Reading and analyzing consumer comments to create preliminary trend reports
· With proven success, will take on greater responsibilities including designing and moderating user interviews
· Nice to have: Experience learning and using collaborative design and project tools like Figma, Miro, InVision, and Mixpanel.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Completed 2+ years in an Analytical degree program, social science degree program, or a marketing major with an excellent academic record
· You will have proven experience building experience and interest in the field of User Experience (UX)
· Must be able to work January - July, full time
· You are naturally inquisitive, have strong project management skills.
· Builds understanding and trust with others by meeting commitments
· Identifies the needs & expectations of others (personal & business) and acts upon them.
· Leverages strong organizational and analytical skills to synthesize information from various sources focusing on relevancy and impact opportunity.
· Thrives in a hands-on, dynamic, agile environment.
· Effectively manages shifting priorities, resources. Understands that not all paths are defined and leverages his/ her experience to create” and add value.
Our Intern/Co-op program is a great opportunity to learn about our business, build relationships and admit it, you've always wanted to add SHARK to your resume.
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do. At SharkNinja, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is vital to our global success. Valuing each unique voice and blending all of our diverse skills strengthens SharkNinja’s innovation every day. We support ALL of our associates in bringing their authentic selves to work, making an impact, and having the opportunity for career acceleration. With help from our leadership, associates, and our community, we aim to have equity be a key component of the SharkNinja DNA.