We at McMakler are disrupting dusty structures and merging tradition with innovation. Our goal is to establish the real estate market within the age of digitalization while enhancing quality and efficiency sustainably. With our all-in-one solution we are combining the latest technology with the individual service of classic brokers.
As a PropTech Startup founded and based in Berlin we are working on the realization of our innovative business model. Around 600 employees at over 100 locations throughout Germany, Austria as well as France belong to our great and ambitious team.
Join our McMakler family and become a part of our success story.
We are looking for an UX/UI designer, familiar with:
• atomic/component approach to interface design
• style guides creation and usage
• user-centric approach
• business requirements within that approach
• interface design both for web, mobile applications and desktop applications
• icon and illustration design
• wireframing (lo-fi) and prototyping (hi-fi)
• 3+ years experience
• strong portfolio that demonstrates rewarding user experiences
• effective problem-solving, eager to challenge status quo
• strong design skills, attention to pixel-perfect detail
• ability to turn concepts and sketches into beautiful designs
• proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
• experience with component-based development
• experience with prototyping and willingness to participate in user behaviour research
• experience with collaborative processes (Figma/Sketch and similar tools)
• team player with strong communication skills, fluent in English, German is a plus.
Nice to have, but not required: modern frontend development skills and ability to understand programming challenges and limitations
As a McMakler team member:
• You will become part of a highly motivated and international team of development, user experience, marketing and operations experts
• You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of one of the fastest growing companies in Germany
• You will work with single-page applications, marketing pages, internal CRM and other tasks improving experience of tens of thousands people daily
• You can grow with a high degree of freedom
• You will work at a modern office in the heart of Berlin and choose your equipment and operation system
• You enjoy a great team culture with a lot of fun together, nerf guns and game nights
• You receive fun team events, ginger-shots and fresh juices are obligatory
Excited by the prospect of joining us? We are looking forward to your online application!