Zeta Design team is seeking a talented Product Designer with strong UI skills and well versed in design system!
Imagine yourself in the 1970s or 80s thinking through how computing should look and feel for people who had never seen it before. That's what we're trying to do at Zeta — Designers at Zeta create powerful, impactful experiences that enable users of all kinds at organizations to work effectively with data to orchestrate complex marketing campaigns driven by AI. Sometimes that means cutting through the noise and delivering highly streamlined, simple experiences and sometimes it means designing productivity tools for very technical audiences.
We're excited to be growing a team as diverse and creative as the millions of people we reach worldwide, and a company where everyone can thrive.
What you will do
- Design solutions to real problems and ship great features in our UI
- Craft every detail of new product features, from idea to UX to pixel-perfect execution.
- Work relentlessly to understand our customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering and product to craft thorough experiences that are a joy to use
- Work in the best medium for the stage of the product development lifecycle you're in, whether that be documents, mockups, prototypes, or presentations
- Orient solutions around clear goals, audiences, timeframes, and realistic technical capabilities while always pushing to deliver the best possible experience
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design/product team and company leadership
- Create new patterns that are intuitive, practical, and convergent. Evolve our design system intentionally as we scale.
What we’re looking for
- You have well-rounded skills and experience to run projects independently end to end. 6+ years of working experience designing consumer or business SaaS applications (Enterprise product experience is a plus).
- You can create clear, intuitive, and visually appealing human interfaces. (UI)
- You can untangle vague conceptual problems, and have a sharp intuition for the most accessible mental models and flows, so users can immediately start gaining value out of the product. (UX)
- You love making complex problems feel simple, and seeing the larger system to connect disparate pieces to visualize the users journey
- You have experience at designing Data system with complex information hierarchy and representing the output of AI
- The design decision you make are data driven
- You care about the business needs, implications, and practicality of your designs. You don't get stuck on pretty UI or deep abstractions, and can balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- You have strong beliefs, loosely held. You're a good listener who collaborates well with different stakeholders. You observe and internalize all inputs and feedback to help you reach an optimal decision.
- You like to tell stories using both words and visuals, and strategize the best way to make your point.
- You have a strong portfolio that showcases your work, provides details of your role on projects, and shows examples of functional designs that you have developed from start to finish
- You have experience working in the data and AI space
- You have have notion of motion design
- You've designed and built great tools with small teams in the past.
- You bring unique strengths and perspectives to the team. We're looking to build a diverse team where our skills and experience can complement each other.
- You can polish features in the codebase.
- You've experienced the pain of fragmented tools and information silos created by them, and have a strong urge to fix it.
- Remote work allowed.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Zeta Global Recognized in Enterprise Marketing Software and Cross-Channel Campaign Management Reports by Independent Research Firm