We bring people from A to B. Thanks to our deep understanding of Europe’s traffic networks, we develop unique and intelligent routing algorithms that magically calculate the best path between two places. Travelling has never been easier or more efficient.
Our UX/UI Design team represents the voice of the customer at fromAtoB. We’re passionate about learning how people think and operate when traveling; their goals, motivations and pain points and we ensure to keep those in mind from concept to delivery to make travel a little less stressful with every iteration.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the voice of the customer within your cross-functional team and make sure that functionality, simplicity and aesthetics are combined for the perfect user experience.
- Be responsible for the individual experience while ensuring consistency across fromAtoB.
- Collaborate on translating high-level product requirements into user-focused flows and interfaces.
- Join forces with our UX Researcher to understand our customers’ true needs.
- Dissect design challenges from different angles and find universal solutions.
- Be a fresh mind! Challenge us on our current solutions with even better ideas.
What you’ll need:
- 5 years experience as UX/UI Designer in a fast-paced environment.
- A user-centric mindset combined with technical and business acumen.
- Experience with working on and shipping mobile-first approach products; ideally for a DACH market customer base.
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch and Zeplin.
- Ability to be creative while working on tight schedules and deadlines within your team.
- The skill to win others over for your design by presenting it clearly and inspiring.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Practical experience working in a cross-functional team setup is a huge plus. Otherwise you will need the curiosity to try new ways of working and learning.
- Fluency in English (our company language), German skills are beneficial.
What we offer:
- Amazing team atmosphere and international people from around the world (>20 nationalities and more to come).
- Trust - You will receive responsibility and ownership very quickly.
- Support in your personal development to get to the next level.
- Flexible working hours, casual working environment and standing desks.
- Great company benefits (20% discount on personal travel, 30 days of PTO, bright, light-flooded office, fresh fruit & drinks).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’d love to talk!