Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Vehicle Delivery and Logistics Manager for FF’s Sales group, you will be responsible for how we deliver serves as a liaison between the local delivery partners and supporting teams to consistently and professionally prepare for customer deliveries. You will be responsible for how we define a premium delivery experience throughout the ownership process of FF vehicles. You will have the overall ownership results for FF’s Delivery operations within the region ensuring efficient pipeline management.
- 8+ years of experience meeting or exceeding quotas on a quarterly and annual basis for delivering products, services and integrated solutions
- 5+ years of experience managing vehicle deliveries to customers and businesses
- 5+ years of experience working with logistics solution providers
- Experience working closely with and coordinate activities between different departments like operations, sales, logistics, marketing, finance, and aftersales
- Have a deep knowledge of the automotive business and you are always up-to-date about external future trends within assigned area
- Have a deep understanding of vehicle deliveries, home deliveries, and event deliveries
- You are a naturally strong leader and facilitator with proven experience leading diverse competences.
- You have an entrepreneurial drive, you can navigate in unknown, and you are able to act in international group with many different stakeholders
- You have a strong ability to think strategic and make things happen
- You are highly self-motivated and forward-thinking person who is always asking questions to challenge convention
- You have a strong ability to identify development opportunities contributing to innovative and profitable B2B business
- You are a great networker, easily building trustful relationships
- You are a team player
- You have preferably a strong knowledge about EV’s or experience from other companies, from understanding production capabilities to optimizing sales in different touch points
- You have a valid driver's license
Annual Salary Range:
$118,000 to $154,000, plus benefits and incentive plans
Perks + Benefits
- Equity grants for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.