We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 also encourages all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location.
The Vendor Success Manager (VSM) plays a significant role in growing vendor revenue by managing vendor relationships, vendor product pipeline, vendor forecast reporting, and by promoting sales enablement across the floor by effectively aligning sales plays and product marketing efforts. This is a dual role, where the VSM is serving both an external and internal “customer”.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Primary owner of the relationship between vendors and Pax8
- Serves Product Management by: Acting as overlay between vendors and Product/Marketing teams. Working with Sales/Marketing on vendor GTM strategy.
- Manages reporting of vendors’ quarterly business results: Sales forecast vs actuals. Marketing activities and ROI.
- Works with vendors on promotions and partner programs. Work closely with Vendor/Pax8 sales on vendor spiffs/promos within Pax8. Bring vendor partner program perks to Pax8 partners. Proactively manage Vendor and Pax8 GTM marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and aggregates partner/customer facing vendor created content (sell guides, autopilot, data sheets, videos, etc.) for Command Console
- Participates in Mission Briefings and trainings (e.g., explaining how vendors work with Pax8 training, setting up L&L’s/other activities, etc.)
- Identifies issues and makes actionable recommendations to ensure optimum vendor performance across multiple process areas including sales, marketing, support, product, billing.
- Regularly perform vendor on-site visits and provide feedback to vendor on product sales alignment (not limited to negotiations of MDF and promotions)
- Maintain an accurate org chart and territory map for each vendor
- Assist in driving sales alignment against vendor’s organizational objectives
- Deliver monthly forecasts for each vendor to the VP of Business Development
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Two (2) years’ experience in Channel Sales, preferably IT Channel of Network and Communications
- Two (2) years’ experience in account management, with quote-to-cash process experience
- Four (4) years’ experience in a technical sales or engineer role
- SaaS product experience – selling, handling, processing
- Proven business acumen and the ability to be socially aware of others’ personal drivers
- Knowledge and understanding of how the Sales Channel works
- Knowledge and understanding of sales strategies (e.g., how to set up a sales floor)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Ability to facilitate meetings
- High level of organizational skills
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in related field; or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $90,000 or more depending on experience
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
401(k) plan with employer match
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
Flexible, Open Vacation
Paid Sick Time Off
Extended Leave for Life events
RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
Career Development Programs
Stock Option Eligibility
Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 13,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.