At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners and our patients.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Leading an end-to-end sales process, from prospecting, to close, to implementation and pull-through
- Working with product and other functions in developing and refining GTM strategy and product positioning
- Discuss customer issues and address them with technology-driven solutions using a consultative selling approach
- Understands the nuances of the sales cycle required to effectively sell into this space and comfortable leveraging best practices to build pipeline and close significant deals
- Well-networked within the space with an established track record of closing multi-year deals
- Facilitates sharing of best-practices ideas and training
- Willing to take feedback and course correct to optimize an approach in reaching goals
- When working remotely, ability to stay close to relevant functions giving input and communicating needs with the goal of driving topline revenue
- Support sales pipeline and goals utilizing data and processes to prioritize plans and make tactical decisions
- Maintain consistent and accurate internal reporting on accounts, opportunities, & contacts
- Brings a natural entrepreneurial spirit and has experienced the challenges and adversity involving rapid growth environments with limited resources
- Has the energy, drive, and passion to thrive in the midst of tremendous growth, and understands what it takes to scale a business
- Thinks on their feet and is able to adapt quickly
- Committed to making a difference by changing healthcare rather than purely pursuing a career focused on personal wealth and advancement
- Holds themselves to the highest ethical standards
- A disciplined thinker with a passion for continuous learning who possesses the raw intellectual horsepower to effectively assess issues and opportunities
- Recognized for ability to develop resourceful and innovative solutions to client businesses and internally
- Competent, strong work ethic, self-aware
- Ability to do the job and work alongside a team effectively
- Able to respond to feedback quickly and appropriately
What You'll Need:
- Accomplished business development executive with a stellar track record of sourcing and closing large strategic deals with Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical companies
- Ability to build and manage a pipeline with complex sales cycles involving multiple functions and economic buyers
- Brings depth of experience in a role that requires both individual sales as well as provide leadership and management of other business development professionals
- Ability to balance managing their own deals and pipeline while also helping their team succeed
- Experienced consultative sales expertise with proven ability to “sell upward” through an organization
- Established experience selling technology solutions into Life Science and Pharmaceutical companies, working closely with the internal product, clinical, R&D teams and within various departments and across functions within these organizations
- Deep understanding of the life sciences product cycles and support needed to maximize goals of the client
- Works best in a highly collaborative and consultative entrepreneurial growth environment, possessing a disciplined and structured approach to sales while also serving as a communicative team player
- Works effectively with colleagues across the company and members of the executive team to advance the sales effort
- Has a history of attracting, developing, and retaining talent
- Focuses on “we” vs. “me” and builds trust and teamwork.
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.