The Vice President of eCommerce and Digital Marketing for Pipette leads our eCommerce business (DTC and retailer) and digital marketing strategy for owned and paid channels.
With full P&L accountability, this senior leader has an entrepreneurial mindset, continuously seeking out new initiatives that will increase sales and further Pipette’s overall strategic direction.
This position actively collaborates with cross-functional partners in Sales, Creative, Brand, NPD, Planning, Operations and Digitech to optimize processes and provide insights that will drive sales across all channels of the business, and reports to the President.
- ECOMMERCE SALES
- Develop and define sales goals, strategies and objectives to be in alignment with Pipette goals and revenue targets
- Drive revenue and growth for DTC website by driving consumer acquisition and retention strategies
- Lead strategy to drive online sales for our 3P Brand Store on Amazon through product assortment, merchandising, promotions and on-platform advertising
- Oversee account management, sales strategy and business development of smaller pureplay eCommerce retailers
- Meet financial objectives through annual budget preparation and ongoing forecasting and results analysis
- Ensure online merchandising is supported by best in class features in areas of navigation, internal search, product set-up, and activation
- Oversee day-to-day management of the website, including trouble shooting any errors, responsive redesigns, and enhancements
- Interface with Digitech team and oversee daily work of developer on site related projects
- Keep up to date with evolving online and technology trends, and develop eCommerce roadmap with new products or enhancements to improve site experience and generate revenue
- Build, manage, and maintain relationships with third parties, vendors, and online partners
- Oversee vision, strategy, tactics and budget of performance marketing channels to build brand awareness and drive online traffic, site conversion, and retention
- Channels include: Paid search/SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliate marketing, Display, Product Listing Ads/Shopping, Email, SMS, Direct Mail
- Develop digital strategy and test and learn tactics to drive ongoing channel efficiencies and improved revenue performance
- Partner with Brand Marketing to create cohesive campaigns incorporating content, social, press, partnerships and events
- Collaborate with Planning and Production team to execute all online merchandising strategies
- Partner with Ops and 3PL to continuously improve customer-focused services, including inventory management, order fulfillment, and distribution
- Collaborate with customer care team to ensure they deliver a quality service experience consistent with the high Pipette standards
- BA or BS with 12+ years eCommerce and Marketing experience
- 8+ years management experience
- Knowledge of eCommerce platform technology preferred (e.g. Shopify)
- Experience managing Amazon seller Central & Vendor Central
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and relationship management skills
- Strong negotiation skills with experience developing agency contracts and partnerships
- Excellent project management skills with a track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and effectively communicate in a changing, fast-paced environment
Amyris, a leader in industrial synthetic biology, uses its innovative bioscience solutions to achieve renewable products by converting plant sugars into hydrocarbon molecules. Amyris’ molecules are used in wide range of specialty & performance chemicals, flavors & fragrances and in applications ranging from cosmetics to biofuels. Learn more at www.amyris.com
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at [email protected]
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.