Our Sales team leads the charge on taking Eventbrite to market, acquiring and retaining our most valuable customers. We’re focused on delivering growth and profitability to the business through our obsession with helping customers find value in the platform. Our team is diverse, global and incredibly agile, hunting for wins and hungry for growth.
You’ll lead our global Sales team, owning the Sales strategy and being accountable for driving profitable growth through customer acquisition, expansion and retention.
You’re joining at an inflection point. One where you’ll lead the repositioning of Eventbrite from a ticketing platform into a ticketing sales engine, harnessing the unique value of Eventbrite’s demand-driving capabilities. You’ll bring transformational thinking around our go to market model to deliver this unique value proposition and differentiate us from competitors.
You’ll also be a business leader, stepping beyond your functional responsibilities to help formulate the company’s growth strategy. You’ll work cross-functionally to prioritize around opportunities for growth and will lead by example in execution and a relentless pursuit of impact.
Director - Sales, North America
Director - Sales, UK & Ireland
Director - Sales, Australia & New Zealand
Director - Commercial Management
Senior Manager - Sales Optimization
- Deep domain expertise in sales and commercial processes - has been there done that in terms of defining the model for success and delivering against targets. An expert in inside sales with an appreciation for how to adapt the model to evolving opportunities
- Strategic thinker - Understands the role sales plays in driving growth. Brings a balance of assertiveness in striving for sales growth and pragmatism in making the right trade-offs for customer value and overall company success
- Change agent - Has led the repositioning of a brand or value proposition. Knows what it takes to drive change both internally and externally
- Expert communicator and influencer - Is known as an inspirational leader. Flexes style as needed to ensure clarity and buy-in
- Driven by results - Finds ways to hit targets and always delivers for the business. Knows how to execute successfully and is relentless in doing so. Holds self and team to an impeccable standard of accountability
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen - Digs in and problem solves. P&L savvy and responsible for the bottom line, not just the top
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get scrappy to get things done - Knows how to get wins, build momentum and balance executing on “no regrets” actions with longer-term strategic progress
- Excellent business acumen and communication skills - Works effectively across functions to balance influencing for the change they believe in and the best outcomes for the business, not just the function.
- A business leader with experience in organization design and hiring strong leaders who demonstrate critical thinking and strong execution skills. Leads by example to develop the culture of the organization
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing.
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
We work hard to cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where Britelings feel like they belong.
Employees can participate in resource groups and we offer programming throughout the year to support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We offer ongoing training and career development that meets people where they are in their careers.
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, leadership coaching for all managers, Briteling led talks, and weekly company-wide town halls with our CEO. We take culture seriously and design programs with employee feedback in mind to make Eventbrite a great place to work no matter where you work from in the world.
Work-life balance & flexibility is extremely important to us.
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of hundreds of thousands of event creators in nearly 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The company was founded by Julia Hartz, Kevin Hartz and Renaud Visage, with a vision to build a self-service platform that would make it possible for anyone to create and sell tickets to live experiences. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 290 million tickets distributed for over 5 million total events in 2021, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love. Learn more at www.eventbrite.com.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Eventbrite believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and save lives. It aligns to our mission to bring the world back together through live experiences. Proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all US applicants and employees to enter any Eventbrite office and/or interact in a physical setting with Eventbrite employees. Eventbrite will consider exceptions to this policy for medical or religious reasons on an individualized basis.