No Agency Submissions Accepted.
About the Team:
Illumio is a leading cybersecurity company that provides cutting-edge solutions for adaptive security across data centers, cloud environments, and enterprise networks. Our innovative platform empowers organizations to visualize, segment, and protect their critical assets from evolving cyber threats. Illumio's mission is to revolutionize the way enterprises secure their infrastructure, ensuring that security is both effective and adaptable to the ever-changing threat landscape. As a global leader in the cybersecurity space, Illumio has forged strategic partnerships with key global System Integrators (SIs) and alliances to deliver world-class solutions.
Illumio is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Vice President of Global System Integrators and Technology Alliance Partnerships to lead and expand our business with and through these partners. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive strategy to enhance Illumio's global reach, drive revenue, and strengthen our market presence through tech alliances and Global SI partnerships. This role plays a critical part in ensuring Illumio's solutions are effectively integrated into various ecosystems to address the unique security needs of our diverse customer base.
Experience working with and managing large Cloud Providers:
- Experience building and executing effective go-to-market models with large cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
Technical Alliance Partner Management:
- Experiences managing partnerships with complimentary technology companies, and cybersecurity vendors to extend solution capabilities, customer value, expand reach and drive revenue.
- Efficiently manage and prioritize a pipeline of partnerships, coordinating cross-functional collaboration, to integrate technologies (where needed), build and execute GTM models to drive desired outputs.
- Develop and execute business cases (opportunity, rationale, timeline and resources, risks and considerations, etc) required to prioritize partnerships and direct investments.
- Identify, evaluate and drive new business development opportunities that meet the strategic and commercial needs of the organization.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to design, evaluate and communicate performance measures against KPIs
System Integrator (SI) Alliances:
- Experience recruiting, developing, and managing profitable partnerships with global System Integrators, advisory or global service-oriented partnerships.
- Experienced building joint service and solutions offerings with global integrators.
- Experienced building and executing GTM models that drives product and services pipeline with global partnerships.
- Experienced developing clear and actionable results driven business plans with global SIs and tech alliances partners ensuring it aligns with overall business objectives and growth targets.
Team building and management:
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to inspire, develop, and mentor team members.
- Ability to recruit and develop high-performing teams and foster a culture of accountability and collaboration.
- Experience leading and managing a geographically dispersed cross functional team (direct reports and non)
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure progress, success and course correct.
- Monitor and report on the progress of partner activities and the impact on revenue and market share.
- Skilled at building presentations that communicate value of partnerships and impact to customers and Illumio.
- Effective at communicating to all levels in an organization: executive, engineering and sales.
- Proficient in setting leading and lagging KPIs to track and measure progress.
Priorities for this role:
- Review current partnerships and develop plans for technical alliance partnerships (prioritization) and Global Integrators: goal setting and execution plan.
- Recruit and hire team members and build cross functional collaborative team, implement communication cadence.
- Develop KPIs to measure our business and partnerships.
- Review and enhance Technical Alliance Partner Program
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; MBA or equivalent advanced degree is a plus 10+ years of prior global alliances and partner sales experience. Including business development in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services and driving revenue & accelerated growth with & through SI partners in collaboration with an enterprise sales force.
- 5+ years Sales Leadership Management Experience (3+ years in a director level)
- Proven experience in building and managing global strategic partnerships and System Integrator alliances in the cybersecurity or technology industry.
- A track record of success in driving revenue growth through partner relationships.
- Proven skills building Go-to-market plans for channel and partner organizations.
- Successful industry experience working with the strategic systems integrators.
- Exceptional leadership and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- A strategic thinker who is able to get to work quickly and execute independently.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening skills, and the ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Illumio, the pioneer and market leader of Zero Trust segmentation, prevents breaches from becoming cyber disasters. Illumio protects critical applications and valuable digital assets with proven segmentation technology purpose-built for the Zero Trust security model. Illumio ransomware mitigation and segmentation solutions see risk, isolate attacks, and secure data across cloud-native apps, hybrid and multi-clouds, data centers, and endpoints, enabling the world’s leading organizations to strengthen their cyber resiliency and reduce risk.
Illumio believes that an environment of unique backgrounds, experiences, viewpoints, and individual contributions drives our success and makes us stronger together. We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse culture and emphasizing inclusion and belonging.
$ $195,000.00 USD - $234,000.00 USD
The pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, or applicable laws.
At Illumio we offer a wide range of benefits to our eligible team members. Our benefit programs vary by location and can include Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage – Health and Dependent Savings Accounts – Life and Disability Programs – Paid Parental Leave – Voluntary Benefit Programs – Company Sponsored Wellness Program – Wellness Reimbursement Program - Retirement Savings – Equity Opportunities – Paid time off and Paid Holidays – Employee Incentive Program.#LI-AF1 #LI-REMOTE