Vice President Integrated Marketing
Ten-X is the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace, having sold 200,000+ residential and commercial properties totaling more than $41 billion since 2007. Leveraging desktop and mobile technology, Ten-X allows people to safely and easily complete real estate transactions entirely online. We bring quality assets to the market and attract prospective investors from around the world. By virtue of our best-in-class marketing and scalable technology platform, buyers and sellers are able to conduct transactions in an efficient manner.
Ten-X empowers consumers, investors and real estate professionals with unprecedented levels of flexibility, control and simplicity – and the convenience of transacting properties whenever and wherever they want. As real estate continues to move online, Ten-X is uniquely positioned at the forefront of this dramatic industry evolution.
Ten-X has evolved into a “house of brands,” with three platforms for three distinct audiences and business lines. We’ve retained the Auction.com brand for our wholesale residential business, which caters primarily to residential investors and developers, while our recently launched Ten-X Homes business specializes in residential sales to consumer homebuyers. The Ten-X Commercial division manages all commercial transactions across all property types, from hotels and office buildings to shopping centers and apartment communities.
Ten-X is looking for Rock Star Vice President of Integrated Marketing in support our on-line Commercial Real Estate Division. In this role you will own both Creative and Digital Marketing strategy and execution.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, this is a very hands-on position that sets the tone and direction for the rest of the creative and digital team, but also frequently requires an active role in writing, designing, and producing sales and marketing content.
The successful candidate will have solid business judgment, be a strategic thinker, possess strong creative and digital skills, and have experience in creating online demand and awareness for cutting-edge technology products. Experience with planning and executing campaigns across multiple audiences is preferred.
Develop and execute the annual digital marketing plan, budget, spend, org design and functional KPIs across multiple regions.
- Optimize and implement best practices across all digital marketing programs, including: SEM, SEO, display, mobile, video, and social, with a focus on driving new customer acquisition, engagement, and inside sales conversions.
Own the entire metrics stack for all digital efforts including lead generation, conversion rates, pipeline generation, and influence on bookings.
- Assess content effectiveness, and drive alignment between marketing campaign narratives and the website user experience and KPIs.
Act as strategic partner and internal digital marketing agency to demand marketing, brand awareness, and inside sales.
Develop compelling go-to market plans to support and extend brand campaigns/initiatives across sales regions.
- Proactively identify opportunities for innovation and incremental business growth potential. Develop business cases, gain endorsement and execute.
- Manage an internal team, external agencies, and work across multiple groups within and outside of the marketing organization.
- You must be able to quickly understand the "big picture" of projects, and then direct and inspire creative staff to execute on the company's goals.
- Overseeing-and in many cases personally contributing to-all creative projects to ensure high quality and consistent execution of branding, design, and content
- Managing a creative team of 7-10 designers, writers, photographers, and UX developers
- Directing a group of 3-4 marketing program managers that develop and deliver email, print, and online campaigns for properties listed on Ten-X
- Identifying and implementing process and technology improvements to improve quality, scale, and impact of marketing deliverables
Maintaining an efficient, collaborative, and engaging work environment to ensure the team meets set deadlines and goals
- Owning the relationship with external creative and advertising agencies, from guiding overall direction to ensuring quality of work
Skills / Experience:
10+ years’ digital marketing and online sales experience, preferably with a B2B technology background, preferably on a global scale. Experience in past creative positions as a hands-on senior designer, art director, content manager, or similar
- Strong balance of analytics/data and creative/design.
- Passionate about B2B lead gen, digital advertising, brand awareness. Experience with web content strategy, localization, paid media, owned media, site merchandising, testing and analytics.
- Strong track record in performance analytics and making data driven decisions to continually optimize and drive the customer acquisition funnel.
Proven leadership and communication skills to successfully present materials and ideas to the marketing department, stakeholders in other departments, and senior executives
Balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills, and understanding of ROI analysis.
- Experience with building, mentoring and coaching a team.
Project management experience, including clearly communicating project goals, vision, budgets and schedules
Mastery of creative applications and graphics systems (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint)
Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web related technologies is strongly preferred
Experience with multimedia development (video, interactive, etc.) a plus
Candidates must be able to think on their feet and multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment